March 27, 2009 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, IT - Tension Software announces release 2.2 of URL Extractor X, the Cocoa application to extract emails address and URLs from the web and from files. It can start form a single web page and navigate all the link inside looking for email or url to extract and save all on the user HD. Allows the user to specify a list of web pages used as navigation starting point and going to other web pages using cross navigation. It can navigate for hours, without user interaction in web extraction mode, and extract all the url it finds in all the web pages it surfs unattended.
URL Extractor X can also extract from a single file of from all the content of a folder on HD at any nested level. Works in background using multithreading technology, all Cocoa native. It can save on disk, as Url Extractor X documents, all the setting used to work for a particular folder or file or web pages, to have them ready to be used the next time.Extracted data can be saved on disk as text files
* Extracts also from multiple file inside a folder, to any level of nesting (also thousand and thousand of files)
* Extracts directly from the web cross navigating web pages in background. No user action required!
* Extracts web address, ftp address, email address, feed, telnet, local file url, news and generic emails
* Drag and Drop of files to process
* Uses the last cocoa multi threading technology, no legacy code inside.
* Uses a separate threading for extraction process and web navigation, no freeze during extraction, even on heavy tasks
* Option for single domain extraction
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Pricing and Availability:
URL Extractor X is $50 (USD)
Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software for Mac OS X using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.