October 16, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - 4:33 Creative Labs, the innovative developing team behind the adventure genre hit The Secret of Chateau de Moreau has set its sights on wowing fans of RPGs this round with Epic Hearts: Renobatio. Epic Hearts: Renobatio utilizes a relatively traditional action RPG set up to show off an exceptionally vast fantasy universe which provides players an equally impressive amount of content.
The game's story line, as the name implies, is one of grand proportions. The player has the choice of three classes of character to experience the tale. As a gunslinger, swordsman (traditional warrior), or paladin (holy warrior) the player steps into the shoes of an apprentice to the ancient ritual of Renobatio. Both ritual and sacred obligation in this fantasy universe, Renobatio refers to the millennial event of dragon spawning. The apprentice's duty is to make sure that Renobatio takes place, and that the newly born dragon is able to reach its full potential.
To do so, the apprentice's adventure will span eight incredibly detailed worlds, experience 240 quests, explore and defeat monster-infested dungeons, and acquire and use thousands of in-game items. 4:33 Creative Labs has focused on making Epic Hearts: Renobatio a truly superior gaming experience for mobile gamers, complete with beautifully executed graphics and character design.
Epic Hearts: Renobatio is available now in the iTunes App Store; interested players can experience this brand new RPG adventure for $1.99.
* A choice of three character types, each prepared to live and die as a hero for their cause. Players may choose the gunslinger, paladin, or swordsman as their character; each character type experiences Renobatio a bit differently
* Eight vast worlds must be made safe to ensure that the apprentice succeeds - each with their own unique themes, environments, mysteries, allies, and opponents to explore
* 240 quests lead the apprentice onward and upward towards the fulfillment of the millennial ritual
* Sixty skills demand the apprentice's attention, each providing an edge in the battle for good
* Dungeons to dominate and thousands of special items, gear, and gear sets give Epic Hearts players even more ways to live this adventure to its fullest
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 72.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time only, Epic Hearts 1.0 is now 1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
4:33 Creative Labs was founded on the idea of bringing games with quality content to the mobile environment. They pursue top level AAA gaming on all mobile devices you will never feel let down for lack of quality or quantity of things to do. 4:33 does not pump out games like other developers, they want you to feel the difference in quality of play and enjoy your time spent with them. 4:33 Believes once you try one of their games you will be a fan for life. Copyright (C) 2012 4:33 Creative Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.