October 16, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Illogical is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of "Block Invader" for IOS, an arcade space shoot'em up with pixelated spaceships in 3d environment. Players will experience pixel-explosions with real physics, pixelated alien in form of 3d cubes, slow motion effect, and retro 8bit background music, enough to bring back nostalgic 8bit experience.
Players are able to gain combos and chains to multiply their scores as they go through the game. Basic "collect powerups" are also applicable in this game to upgrade ships and gain super ability such "Doubled time", which is it slows the time. The goal of the game is to kill as much aliens as possible and gain high scores as each kill gains combos and chains to double up the score.
* Pixelated spaceship in 3d environment with real physics
* Randomly generated levels
* 7 difficulty settings with different rewards and challenge
* 8Bit-ish background music
* Gain combos and chains to double scores
* Collect powerups to upgrade ship
* 5 different kind of powerups to be collected
* Gain super ability such as "doubled time"
* US English
* iPhone, iPod touch, 5th gen devices and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Block Invader 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Lite version is free.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Illogical is an indie game development company that focuses on mobile games development for the consumer of IOS and Android devices, founded in early 2012 by Amarul Natenan. While Illogical is still new, Illogical oftentimes comes up with fresh new ideas for games. Copyright (C) 2012 Illogical Games (P) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.