October 25, 2012 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Gold Coast, Australia - The brand new educational app Maths with Byron - times tables, specifically targets the development of times tables. It was created to provide a fun and educational app to help children learn their times tables. The main character is a bear called Byron, who makes the learning experience both visually appealing and fun!
The tutorials, by Tracy Ashbridge, demonstrate key strategies to learn the times table facts. The app has been designed to help students learn their times tables facts in a structured, fun and effective way.
There are 121 times tables to learn and Maths With Byron: Times Tables makes the task achievable for all students.
For many years Tracy Ashbridge has been helping struggling learners and emediating Numeracy problems. Teaching children to understand and recall is a vital life skill and for students with learning disabilities this requires additional resources.
* Simple and fun way to learn your times tables
* Specifically structured order to learn the tables and ensure success
* Video tutorials teach specific strategies for each times table
* Games to practice each individual times table
* Focused and specific learning activities to secure key skills
* Assisting every child to learn to learn the times tables no matter their current ability or age
* The best app for learning times tables in the app store
* Includes up to 33 individual games in the full version and 11 -challenges
* Bonus video teaching turnarounds
* Designed specifically for the iPad
* Designed by a specialist teacher with a Post Grad Diploma in Dyslexia & Literacy and a Graduate Certificate in ASD
Maths with Byron - times tables was created by Tracy Ashbridge, a well qualified and experienced teacher of students with learning difficulties, in conjunction with app developers Section 31 Pty Ltd.
Maths with Byron - times tables is one of an evolving collection of apps designed to support children learning Literacy and Numeracy skills.
Maths with Byron - Times Tables for Children Features:
* Learn strategies to recall the times tables facts & sequence numbers through skip counting
* Improve your times table skills
* Error less learning to increase speed and accuracy of learning
* Email your challenge results to parents and teachers
* Build up your speed and accuracy
* Beat your own challenge time
* Designed for multiple student use
* Clean and simple interface specifically designed for the iPad
* Intuitive for children to use
* Hand drawn Byron the bear designed to be appealing to children
* Lite and full version available
* Full version is ad free
* Parents of children for use in the home
* Classroom teachers
* Specialist teacher for children with reading difficulties
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
Section 31 Pty Ltd is a company based on the Gold Coast, Australia Copyright (C) 2012 Section 31 Pty Ltd. ABN 73 152 916 375 All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.