October 25, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Bruno, California - Selosoft, Inc. today is proud to introduce "Gauntlet Galaxy," a new retro-arcade-style-fast-action game for iOS/Android devices. Players pilot a ship through a series of challenging gauntlets in an unknown galaxy. The game is an endless third-person based "runner", similar to games like Temple Run, but adds several unique elements including camera rotation, the ability to shoot asteroids and a cosmic setting full of lightning and space dust.
The more Gauntlets a player completes the more difficult the game becomes as the camera begins to rotate, the ship's speed increases and one might develop a mild case of tunnel vision.
* Endless-Retro-Arcade-Style Gameplay
* Supports the new iPad Retina Display and iPhone 5 display
* Optional In App Purchases
* Game Center and Game Circle Leaderboards and Achievements
* User-friendly controls and easy learning curve
* Easy to learn; tough to master
* Addicting and endless replay
Did you ever spend hours in arcades pumping quarters into the machines for just "one more continue?" Gauntlet Galaxy should bring back some fond memories from the ancient days of arcade gaming. For kids that have never experienced the glory days of Asteroids and Street Fighter, let this be an introduction. The best part is, Gauntlet Galaxy only costs you a buck for infinite continues!
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S,5 iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later / Android 2.2 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices and most Android devices
* 36.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Gauntlet Galaxy 1.0 is available worldwide for $0.99 (USD) through the App Store in the Action/Arcade Games category. The game includes optional, in-app purchases. For Promo Codes please email Selosoft, Inc.
Based in San Bruno, California, Selosoft, Inc. was founded by Sterling Selover in 2012. Selosoft, Inc. is a software company focusing on mobile game development for the iPhone and Android Platforms. They also offer development services for Third Party Projects. Copyright (C) 2012 Selosoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.