April 5, 2009 in News (E)
[prMac.com] Provo, Utah/United States - ObjectivePlay has announced the release of Amber Alert Mobile to the iTunes App Store. Amber Alert Mobile is an iPhone / iPod Touch application which enables members of the community to participate in the search for missing and exploited children. Features of the application include the ability to list children who went missing, were sighted, or last known to be near the user's current location.
The objective of this application is to provide the user with the most pertinent information as to their current GPS location. If and when a user suspects a sighting, quick links within the application enable them to report sightings with their current GPS coordinates or call the hotline for The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) to report suspicious activity.
* Listings of Amber Alerts and Missing Children Alerts
* GPS based 'Near Me' display which lists children who went missing from or who are suspected to be in your community.
* Integrated links to services provided by The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC).
* Notification options to enroll in Amber Alert SMS text messages and email notifications.
* Quick links to Report GPS Sightings or Call the NCMEC hotline.
* iPhone / iPod Touch 2.2.1 Software
ObjectivePlay has extended this invitation to the public to download Amber Alert Mobile free of charge in the hopes of providing a public service in which information regarding missing children, including Amber Alerts, maybe be quickly disseminated to the general population.
ObjectivePlay is a division of the Objective Company and focuses in the development of wholesome family interactive entertainment. Current products include Amber Alert Mobile and Shock Ball for the iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Copyright 2009 ObjectivePlay. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.