April 7, 2009 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Lebanon, NH - Frontier Design Group has launched iShred LE, the latest in a series of powerful music applications for the iPhone and iPod touch. Building on the success of its acoustic Guitar and electric iShred applications, iShred LE turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a music-making machine by combining amazingly realistic electric guitar sounds and effects with a user interface that makes creating and playing songs fun and easy.
iShred LE includes built-in songs that demonstrate its chord strumming and fret modes, so users can download the app and start playing in seconds. The songs also show the amazing variety of tones it's possible to create using built-in effects like Hot Fuzz, Trembler, and Kompressor. Video demonstrations of all of the playing modes and effects are available on the Frontier Design Group web site.
Comparisons with other guitar apps make it clear: iShred is the rockingest electric guitar ever to be squeezed into an iPhone, and iShred LE offers the same high quality sounds and addictive fun effects in streamlined form, turning the iPhone into the perfect portable music notepad at a price everyone can afford.
iShred LE's great features also include:
* Real electric guitar samples in 3 different tones
* Eight amazing effects pedals (one per song)
* Amp simulator with adjustable overdrive
* Advanced playing actions: Hammer-On's, Pull-Off's, and Slides
* Dynamic level control while you play
* Save up to 8 songs in your own Playlist
* Chord and Fret views
* Over 1900 built-in Chords with 21 scales (in all 12 keys)
* Overal Pitch control, /- 2 semitones
* Support right or left-handed operation
* iShred LE's focus is playability
* Simple menu navigation
* Button Lock, Safe Controls, and more, to customize your playing experience
Pricing and availability:
iShred LE is available now on the iTunes Store for $0.99 (USD).
Frontier Design Group, LLC is an independent audio hardware and software development company dedicated to creating innovative products for musicians. Based in Lebanon, New Hampshire, Frontier has developed solutions for the needs of audio enthusiasts and professionals alike since 1996. Copyright 1996-2009 Frontier Design Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.