April 8, 2009 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Byron Bay, NSW/Australia - CoreMelt, creators of GPU accelerated video fx plugins, today announce the release of the much anticipated V2 product range. 180 GPU accelerated plugins for motion graphics artists and video editors using Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Apple Motion and After Effects CS3/CS4.
Running on the Second Generation vTwin FX Engine which provides enhanced features such as all new intuitive user interface elements, organic color correction curves, and global preferences that allow you to spend less time meddling with settings, and more time creating phat video effects.
The complete V2 product range includes:
* ImageFlow FX(tm) V2 - "Instant Montages"
* TRX - "Filmic Transitions"
* Delta V - "Motion Transitions"
* Luminous V2 - "Glows and Blurs"
* Shatter - "Grunge and Stylised effects"
* Pigment - "Colour Tools"
* Gadget - "Editors Tools"
* VeeYou V2 - "EQ and VU Animations"
Here's what Steve Douglas from Ken Stone's Final Cut Pro has to say about the CoreMelt Complete V2 bundle: "... my bottom line is that CoreMelt has really come out with an almost complete package of effects that will leave you desiring little. CoreMelt has clearly made many improvements to what was already an excellent assortment of effects. They were easy to use, reliably worked as they should, and are very worthy of your consideration" - Steve Douglas.
The CoreMelt V2 product range includes the following features:
* Second Generation V Twin FX Engine, stand alone installation and up to four times faster rendering
* Improved Curves based color correction with onscreen curves controls
* Easily change parameters across all plugins with Global Preferences
* Thumbnail based down menus displaying masks, frames and textures
* Vector Masks and Frames are rasterised at project resolution
* Users can add their own masks and frames into the thumbnail drop down menus
* Graphical Multi-sliders gives enhanced effect controls
* Transition Effects are Available as filters in Motion and After Effects
* VeeYou now reads the audio from audio layers in After Effects and WAV and AIFF files in all hosts
* Mac OS X Version 10.5.4 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G5 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* Dedicated 128MB or higher Graphics memory required (256MB required for HD rendering)
* 100 MB Hard Drive space for CoreMelt Complete
Special Pricing and Availability:
Full Retail Pricing:
$299 - For CoreMelt Complete V2 (all CoreMelt products)
$99 - For each bundle box; ImageFlow Fx V2, PolyChrome Transitions V2 (TRX and Delta V), Motion Graphics Box V2 (Luminous and Shatter), Editor Tools V2 (Pigment and Gadget).
$129 - Upgrade from CoreMelt Complete to CoreMelt Complete V2
$59 - Upgrade for each individual box; ImageFlow Fx V2, TRX, Delta V, Luminous, Shatter, Pigment and Gadget.
The V2 product range can be downloaded for a 15 day free trial as the CoreMelt Complete V2 bundle, containing all 180 plugins which includes 18 completely FREE plugins. See us at NAB 2009 - Stand: SL2529 in the Plugin Pavilion.
CoreMelt are designers of cutting edge, GPU accelerated plugins for Motion Graphics Artists and Video Editors using Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Apple Motion, and After Effects CS3/CS4. With over 15 years of combined industry experience, we know what effects artists need and want. Copyright 2009 CoreMelt. All Rights Reserved. Apple Final Cut Studio and Apple Motion, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.