December 18, 2012 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Mexico City, Mexico - Nkdsoft has released their second iPhone app, a free utility called WhatPrice. It promises to be the fastest way to compare the price of products with different sizes: weight, volume, length, or time (for services). WhatPrice is an ideal tool for supermarket shopping, but it could also be used in other situations as well.
WhatPrice aims to answer questions like "should I buy one 350ml shampoo for $2.75, or the one that has 500ml for $3.80?" or "should I get this buy two get one free deal of the regular sized product or is it better to get the family sized one?"
The app has no adds and only one $0.99 in-app purchase which unlocks all the extra functionality like time or volume comparison.
* Product comparison by weight, volume, length, or time
* Support for United States customary units and the international system of units
* Support for all currencies
* Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
* Optimised graphics for retina display
* Works great with iPhone's 5 screen size
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5
* iOS 6
The developer promises that this is just the first of many releases and that new functionality will be coming very soon.
Established in 2005, nkdsoft started building desktop and web applications in Mexico City. Some years later (2011), nkdsoft began with the production of their first iOS app, Baby Sleeper Pro, and they have continued developing for this platform since then. Copyright (C) 2005-2012 nkdsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.