April 24, 2009 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Peine, Germany - Lemke Software is proud to announce the immediate availability of GraphicConverter 6.4.1, their image editing and conversion utility for Mac OS X. GraphicConverter is the ultimate tool for image editing, image browsing, metadata editing, slideshows, image conversion from more than 200 file formats and much more. Version 6.4.1 includes many bug fixes and little enhancements and is a recommended update for all customers.
New Feature Highlights:
* Support for bio-formats added (with the help of the licensed bio-formats sdk from Glencoe software) (UB)
* Metadata change in the context menu of the browser works now with other formats like TIFF (UB)
* Import of NV12 added
* Import of images of .CWK files added
* Large preview performance in the browser much improved with threading (UB)
* Import support for 32 bit IEEE TIFFs added (UB)
* Option to print delta path added to catalog printing with '&deltapath' (UB)
* Print dialog shows a progress bar during color matching to the print profile (UB)
* Option to select a different location for the iPhoto database added (UB)
* Slideshow respects PSD import prefs (UB)
* Edges and frames are sorted now (UB)
German, English, French, Danish, Sweden, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, and Catalan
* Mac OS 10.4.4 or later for the Universal Binary version
* Mac OS 10.1.5 or later for the X version
* Mac OS 8.6 - 9.2.2 for the Classic version
* 40 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
GraphicConverter 6.4.1 is a free update to registered users of GraphicConverter 6.0-6.4. New users may purchase the software for $34.95 (USD) directly from their website. New users can download a free trial version from their website.
Lemke Software is a developer and publisher of Macintosh software since 1992. (C) 2009 Lemke Software, Peine - Germany.