May 1, 2009 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Milano IT - Tension Software announces DMG master 2.0. DMG master is a simple and optimized Cocoa software to create standard Disk Image Archive recognized by any Mac, with just one click. Disk Images Archive is the preferred and standard way on the Mac to exchange group of files compacted in a single file. It uses a format universally recognized by any Mac. Clicking an archive, results in it be mounted by Mac OS X as virtual disk on any Mac (no additional software required, no DMG Master required to mount it).
The unique 'document based' approach used by DMG Master lets the user save a lot of time in the use of the software if compared with the tipical 'utility' approach. Using DMG Master the user has to do that just one time and save all the settings in a document. After that, the user opens the document from disk and press the 'Make Disk Image' button. The disk image is created on the fly with the updated content.
DMG Master can be useful to create archives for different purposes:
* Release software as software developers
* Make generic backup of your dataMake backup for remote server archiving private data ancrypted for safety transmission
* Store data on a ftp server
* Store data on CD in a compact form
* Sending reserved data via the net (using encrypted archives)
* Using GMail as a backup server (sending to your gmail account archives as email attachment)
* Storing files on external devices
New in this release:
* Totally redesigned Interface
* Show files in finder from 'source' section
* Improved internal code for archive creation
* Bug fix
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
DMG Master X is $15 (Universal Binary)
Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software for Mac OS X using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.