February 10, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Join Zoe Park Ranger in her first interactive and educational adventure! This app includes matching cards to challenge young kids. It also helps children become proficient with word, sound and character recognition as well as teaches them (and you) fun facts about the animals.
* Matching card game of 4, 6 or 8 animals complete with custom illustration, sound effects and Zoe's voice over. Kids will feel like they accomplished something special as they complete each level and hear other kids clapping and see confetti falling down.
* Gallery of animals to tap and learn about. Once you tap on an animal there are 4 or more incredible facts about them that you probably never knew yourself! It makes for a lot of fun and special time to laugh and learn with your child.
* Engaging content with beautiful art and illustrations - The app features original sound, music and beautifully illustrated artwork.
* Celebrate achievements by gradually increasing the difficulty level.
* Available in English and Spanish
Jennifer Oliva in New York City says - " There is nothing more satisfying than seeing my 3 year old be so proud of himself and say MOMMY, MOMMY, thats a Donkey and it goes HEEHAW!"
* iOS 5.1 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 31.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Park Ranger Zoe 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
MindSmack Games has been created as an extension of MindSmack.com by Founder & CEO Sam Feuer and CCO Marcelo Moyano. Our core passion and belief is to create video game apps that everyone can laugh and smile while playing. All of our games have some type of silly factor no matter the genre. We are currently working on more than 10 new titles that will release in the coming weeks and months. We decided to begin with a few children's games now that we're both fathers, so our kids (and now yours) can enjoy playing them. Our first major release for kids and adults of all ages is called FlySmacker which is available on iPad or iPhone as well. Copyright (C) 2013 MindSmack Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.