February 18, 2013 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Duluth, Minnesota - Super Six-Two proudly announces the official launch of IP Notebook - An iPhone app that allows developers, designers, and IT staff to view and catalog their global IP Addresses from multiple locations.
At it's core, IP Notebook is a IP Address finder with the additional unique functionality that allows users to save and catalog their IP Addresses for later reference. In addition, the app also includes a custom IP entry that allows you to save known IP addresses to your library.
"The functionality of the IOS app is based off our already popular ipNotebook.net web app." says Troy Peterson, lead developer and designer at Super Six-Two. "However, we found that the web app has some limitations as you don't always have access to a computer as you travel or work remotely. The IOS app solves this issue."
* View your current public facing IP Address
* Save your current IP Address to a local library for later reference
* Add a name and additional meta data to your IP address for quick reference
* Email the IP address or copy to clipboard for later use
* Localizations in English, Japanese, Russian, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
IP Notebook version 1.1 is exclusively available through the Apple iTunes Store.
Super Six-Two is a Duluth based, full stack development firm specializing in web and IOS applications. Founded in 2010 by lead designer and developer Troy Peterson, Super Six-Two started as a web and Wordpress development house. IP Notebook is the first of many iOS apps to be developed by this growing firm. Copyright (C) 2010-2013 Super Six-Two. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.