March 12, 2013 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Berne, Switzerland - noidentity Gmbh is proud to introduce Next - Expense Tracking 1.0 for iOS. Next is a fast and intuitive expense tracking application for iPhone. It's a fun and quick way to add your expenses on the go. Everything packed in a beautiful and fluid user interface. Developer noidentity gmbh has more than 4 years of iOS developing experience and this is their latest product.
* Fast and easy - Select a category, enter and confirm your amount and you're already done
* Elegant and intuitive - Rearrange the Next home screen icons to suit your needs. Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics
* Overview of your expenses - A beautiful list of all your expenses and all it needs is just a swipe to delete
* Gorgeous statistics - Get a quick overview over your actual expenses and by tapping a row you'll see the history of the selected category
* Perfect for on the go - The innovative user interface never gets in your way
* So many possibilities - How much did you spend at the local coffee shop? Are you spending too much eating out? How much did you spend on clothes last month?
While there are many finance apps in the AppStore, most of them are full-featured accounting solutions and too complicated for using on a smartphone while on the go. Next was built from the ground up with the user in mind and focuses and usability and simplicity.
* iOS 6.0 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Next - Expense Tracking 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Founded 2010 in Berne, Switzerland, noidentity gmbh and its founders have developed and designed iOS from the beginning in 2008. The company is focused on building applications and utilities for everyday life. Copyright (C) 2012 noidentity. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.