April 10, 2013 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Tilburg, Netherlands - Apps For All today is pleased to announce the global availability of My Videos 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. On the iPhone it's hard to find that one video between all your photos. The default iPhone Photos app does not include a video-only overview. My Videos now brings you this overview! And a better overview too: you can configure it to your own needs and wishes. The combination of this overview with powerful export options to Dropbox and Facebook makes My Videos a must-have app for fanatic video makers.
* Easy to configure overview of all your videos
* Superfast loading and sorting
* Sort videos by recording date, size, duration or quality
* Choose the number of videos per row yourself
* Choose what to show in the main overview: duration, filesize, recording date and more
* Export in any resolution to dropbox
* Share your videos fast on Facebook with a free to choose title description
* E-mail the videos to your family and friends
* Choose between filesize and quality for each export you do
* Optimized for iPhone 5, also works perfectly fine on an iPhone 3GS
* iPhone 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 6.0 or later
* 6.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Videos 1.0 retails at a price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent in different currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Promo codes for review purposes are available on request.
Apps For All is based in The Netherlands and develops utility based applications for iOS devices that serve a purpose. With My Videos, Apps For All brings fanatic video makers on the iPhone the best possible overview of their work. Copyright (C) 2013 Apps For All. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.