April 12, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - Discrea is proud to introduce Blokis 1.0 for iOS. Blokis is a puzzle game where you must show your skills to clear the board of blocks. Throw blocks from the four sides to clear the level destroying all blocks on the board. Do it in a limited time and dodging all obstacles in 96 challenging levels. It's an addictive game!
How to play:
* You must destroy all the blocks of color (red, yellow, green, blue, gray and purple) and have different ways to do
* Matching 3 or more blocks of the same color, they explode
* The block "bomb" destroys the four adjacent blocks
* The block "lightning" destroys all in a row until it encounters an obstacle
* Removing them from the board
You can obtain extra seconds exploding blocks and taking clocks during the game.
Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
* Conveyor belt: Changes the direction of the blocks
* Multicolor: Acquires the color of the first block it hits
* Spikes: Destroys the blocks that hit it
* LED: To destroy these blocks you must turn on all the LEDs in the board
* Brick: You must hit it three times to break
* Metallic: This block is undestroyable
* 96 fun levels
* Many ways to complete each level
* Obtain coins during the game to buy more time
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 15.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Blokis 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Discrea consists of two developers based in Barcelona, Spain. Since 2011 we develop applications and games, but in 2012 when we started Blokis, a puzzle game. Finally, after several months of development, it's available on the App Store and Google Play. Our goal is to keep getting updates for Blokis and to launch much more games and applications. We are currently working with Android & iOS platforms (iPhone, iPod touch & iPad). But we don't rule out other mobile devices. The more people can enjoy our applications, much better for all. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Discrea. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.