June 26, 2007 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON), Canada - June 26, 2007 - Zevrix Solutions is proud to announce the release of version 2.0 of InPreflight, a comprehensive quality control solution for Adobe InDesign that lets users quickly and easily locate potential problems and produce error-free documents.
InPreflight provides a robust, fast, user-friendly and affordable preflight solution for service providers, printers, ad agencies, designers and publishing houses. InPreflight gives extensive information about all document's fonts, colors and links and allows to quickly spot potential problems according to user defined preflight settings. The software saves users hours of checking their documents manually and dealing with consequences of costly mistakes. InPreflight is quickly becoming the industry standard for preflighting InDesign documents.
"If you are looking for a more robust way to preflight your documents than what InDesign CSx offers then this plugin fits the bill." - Radiance Creative Studios, SanDiego, CA
InPreflight 2.0 adds a raft of new features to the product. InPreflight now has its own built-in packaging feature with a variety of options, allowing the user to preflight and package multiple files. It can collect all files into one folder, eliminating the need to collect the same links multiple times for each design. This is especially useful when collecting multiple InDesign files that share the same linked images. The savings can result in gigabytes of saved space and hours of production time. InPreflight can also automatically package multiple files into separate folders if required.
Other new features include:
- Instantly calculates the estimated job size for both single and separate folders, to compare before packaging.
- Detailed feedback about packaging status. All file copying is handled via Finder so users always know the size and time remaining to package.
- Include extra files/folders in package. Users have the option to manually add extra files/folders not related to the InDesign files to include with package.
- Create preflight reports for each file.
- Update fonts status without the need to re-preflight document
- The option to ignore master page links during preflight.
- Color mode of native Illustrator files (CMYK/RGB) is now reported.
- Complete list of embedded fonts in Illustrator EPS files.
Pricing and Availability:
InPreflight 2.0 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions web site for US$70, as well as from authorized resellers. Demo is also available for download.
InPreflight 2.0 is available for Mac OS X 10.4.2 and higher, Universal Binary, and works with Adobe InDesign CS, CS2 and CS3.
Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for graphics industry which allow professionals to achieve more while doing less. Zevrix' tools help automate everyday tasks, produce error-free documents, save disk space and cut production costs.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, graphic file diagnostics and FileMaker Pro on Mac OS. Zevrix Solutions is dedicated to helping professionals achieve more while doing less through automating their everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit www.zevrix.com.