April 28, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong, China - Minibay, a new Simulation Social game which just released on Apr 16th, 2013. This game is set against a backdrop of Renaissance, young princess just takes charge of the main land, reconstruction and everything is waiting to be done. You need to help Princess to opne up wasteland, governed and richen this new land, and fight with the pirates, defend her harbour. It's easy for new players to get knowing of the system operation by game guide.
Come and build a wonderful bay of your dream. Assemble your ships and battle against ferocious pirates and sea monsters. Trade with different colony and look for mystical treasures hidden in the northern sea. Come and join us to experience the original maritime trade and spectacular naval warfare in the epic northern sea and ultimately become the legendary land ruler. The story begins in the Renaissance era, when a new land is fallen up on the shoulder of our queen victoria to raise from ruins after years of years battles.
Unique game features:
* Over 100 quests spanning 30 levels
* Over 60 buildings with different characteristic and functions, over 50 trading and battle & pirates ships across the game
* Specialized ship upgrade system with distinguish ship-bond skills/abilities
* Eight-to-eight heart-thrilling battle types
* 3 battle raids with 3 difficulty category
* One intense boss fight
* Over 20 trading routes
1. Ships System - every ship has its own attribute and special characteristics.
2. Trading System - The game is set with a variety of trading goods. Game players can produce their own products, processe products and upgrade them, then set the trade routes, traders will come and purchase at a fixed time.
3. Interaction System - you can help friends to build their city, or wage a war against them.
As the saying goes, what you can accomplish is only limited by your own desires! And this is certainly true in this fascinating mobile game.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 141 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Minibay 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Formed by a group of hardcore game players and crazy developers, iFree Studio is a new born developer and publisher established in 2010, and dedicated solely to Smartphone games. So far, iFree released many products including Emross War, Avalon Wars, Roman Empire, Vampire War, Adventure World, Infinity Lands, Puzzles and Monsters, Lies of Astaroth and many more. Copyright (C) 2013 iFree Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.