May 7, 2013 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Gustilo Software is proud to announce Much2Do is now better than ever, with update 1.0.2 available today! Get all the essential organizational features, a variety of contemporary style options, plus a new data source and iCloud support! Update 1.0.2 Includes: Toodledo support, iCloud support, Double Tap feature & bug fixes.
Update 1.0.2 Includes:
* Toodledo Support - Much2Do now supports Toodledo as a data source. Just login, and watch your lists automatically update. No more hassle keeping track of your schedule from multiple devices or databases. Much2Do will now support all three data sources: Much2Do, Apple's Reminders and Toodledo.
* iCloud Support - Much2Do now offers iCloud support. Upload your lists to the 'cloud,' and access them from anywhere!
* Double Tap Feature & Bug Fixes - Much2Do also adds a new double tap option to edit tasks, and fixes a few bugs.
Much2Do 1.0.2 supports iOS 5 & 6.
All the essential features you need in a task management app without all those you don't. Customize your lists in a format that's most convenient for you!
Please continue to give us any comments or feedback via the contact form on
gustilosoftware.com. We really appreciate your insight.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 8.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Much2Do 1.0.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Gustilo Software is family owned and run. Our mission is to provide streamlined, easy-to-use mobile device applications, tailored to your needs. We currently design only for the iOS platform. To learn more about us, go to our website or visit us on Facebook and Twitter. Copyright (C) 2013 Gustilo Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.