May 29, 2013 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Palo Alto, California - Math Table for iPad is a puzzle-style app that helps kids who start to learn addition or multiplication. It requires kids to put multiple number tiles (e.g., 9 and 16) into the correct places in the corresponding math table (e.g., 4 + 5 and 9 + 7).
* Multiple table sizes from very easy (5x5) to hard (20x20)
* Selectable total number of tiles from 3 to 21
* Error highlight option: assists beginner by highlighting the tiles placed in the wrong places
* Clock option: tracking how fast a learner solves problems
Contact email: email@example.com
Regarding privacy, Math Table for iPad:
* Does not contain ads
* Does not contain integration with social networks
* Does not use analytics / data collection tools
* Does not share any information with 3rd party groups
* Does not collect or store anything (e.g., personal information, performance information)
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPad 1, 2, or the new iPad
* 1.5 MB of storage space
Pricing and Availability:
Math Table for iPad 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Palo Alto, California, indie developer Minh Do creates apps for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2013 Minh Do. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.