May 27, 2009 in Project Tracking (E)
[prMac.com] Putney, VT - IGG Software announces the release of iBiz Professional, a full-version upgrade to its network-ready application for time-tracking, billing and project management. The iBiz Professional package ($100, including iBiz Server 4 and two licenses for iBiz Client 4; $40 for additional Clients) requires OS X 10.5 Leopard, and is available for immediate download.
"We think we've delivered the best solution for law firms, ad agencies, or any Mac-based professional offices," says Ian Gillespie, President of IGG. "Tracking multiple projects, for multiple clients, with multiple employees generating billable hours at different rates, needs to be handled efficiently to protect your bottom line. iBiz Pro provides that, as well as a seamless path to add more users to your network."
iBiz Professional offers all of the new improvements in iBiz 4, including an improved interface, a new Statements feature, the new pop-up inspector and a superior iCal sync engine, as well as the following:
* Effortless setup. Bonjour technology lets iBiz Client users on the same local area network connect to iBiz Server automatically, with no configuration whatsoever.
* Real-time updates. All connected users share the same set of data, so changes made by one employee are seen by all other employees as soon as they select that project.
* Checkout and sync. When connecting remotely just isn't an option, iBiz Professional allows you to checkout projects, work offline and sync your changes the next time you connect.
* Group rates. Need to administer fees centrally? iBiz Server can set default rates for specific employees, clients or projects.
* Remote access. Connect to your iBiz Pro network from home or any location with Internet access and share data with employees in the office.
* Shared job events. Standardize your workflow by using iBiz Server to establish a set of predefined tasks, and then share those with all your co-workers or employees.
* Shared to-dos. Distribute your office workload by creating to-do items centrally, sharing them across the network, and assigning them to individual employees for completion.
* Access control. Use iBiz Server to set which employees have access to which parts of the software. Restrict access to billing functions, project earnings, job event rates and more.
New to the IGG online store is the iBiz Client 10-pack ($270), the most affordable multi-user price IGG has ever offered. iBiz 4 is also compatible with IGG's iBank 3, the market-leading Mac-only finance management app; iBank Mobile, a fully syncable version for the iPhone and iPod Touch, will be available from the App Store in June.
IGG Software, LLC, was founded in 2003 by developer Ian Gillespie. Based in Putney, Vermont, the company engages in sustainable practices such as purchasing all of its energy from renewable sources. For further information, review licenses, or to schedule an interview with Ian Gillespie, please contact IGG Marketing Director Scott Marc Becker.