June 17, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Australia - Drunko Drinking Test is the newest and fastest growing sobriety test game on the iPhone today. Drunko allows users to play in single or hot seat mode to test their level of sobriety. The game allows the user to start by taking a profile picture before starting to be shared at the end of the game with their score. The user is taken through four tests before being provided a final score if they are 'Sober, Tipsy, Drunk - Arrested'. The user can share their score with their friends via Twitter or Facebook.
What is being said about Drunko Drinking Test:
* "Fun, hilarious and addictive!"
* "It's one of the best drunk test games out there, it's fun and great for friends"
The Mini-Games Include:
* Beer is spilling in a bar, counteract the spills in 20 seconds
* A police officer has pulled you over: and now you must walk for 20 seconds in a straight line
* Tap the alphabet backwards out of 6 randomly displayed letters in each round
* Rotate the phone to move the finger to the nose without hitting other body parts
* Simple Blood & Alcohol Calculator
* Hot seat: Play up to four friends
* Single Player
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation)
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
Pricing and Availability:
Drunko Drinking Test 1.4 is only $0.99 USD and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Drunko Drinking Test is also available in a free ad-supported version.
DrunkoGame is based in Brisbane, Australia and started developing games, websites and and mobile applications since 2010. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2010-2013 DrunkoGame. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.