June 7, 2009 in Announcements (F)
[prMac.com] Viterbo, Italy - Federico Viticci has launched MacStories, a new blog/website about Mac apps reviews, tutorials, Firefox and in-depth thoughts about Mac world. Aimed at both the casual and pro/geek user, MacStories provides a central resource for discovering less known Mac apps and..winning them.
"I'm really excited about MacStories, I hope my readers will give me good feedbacks and leave great comments!", said Federico Viticci, MacStories editor.
Features on MacStories include:
* Multi-language: both in Italian and English
* Giveaways: MacStories has already featured competitions about Mailplane and Tweetie, more to come in the next weeks
* Reviews: covering famous and less known Mac apps
* Mockups: for those who want to be creative
* Firefox section: entirely dedicated to Firefox:Mac add-ons, scripts, beta versions and other geek stuff
* Roundups: the best of the best
MacStories has already teamed up with many blogs and websites all around the web, including Welovemac, MacStyle and Iconpaper in order to bring to readers exclusive content from the best foreign writers. "If you are a Mac user, MacStories will give a great overview of many things you never knew" said Federico Viticci, MacStories editor. "And remember ... Once you go Mac, you'll never go back!"
Federico Viticci is an Italian guy, with a great experience in Mac apps and eBay stores. Partecipant of Mozilla Design Summer '09, he's tech enthusiast, entrepreneur and Mac geek.