June 5, 2009 in iOS Development (E)
NimbleKit is really easy to use and has many useful features:
* Navigation Controllers: upper navigation bar and bottom tabs to allow automatic navigation between your pages.
* Native fixed position controls like buttons with images, slider, activity indicator, etc
* Location services (GPS) so application can easily determine current location
* Access to images, so you can retrieve image chosen from library or take new picture!
* Full control of application appearance including changing main status bar and style of navigation controllers.
* Playing streamed and bundled audio has never been easier, to play streamed or bundled audio you need just 2 lines of code!
* Vibration support
* Address Book support with ability to search for contacts
* Access to bundled files so it's possible to read any amount of data for pages from any location in the file
* Internet availability to know if we can reach internet via wifi or cellular network
* Settings to allow your application save application specific information
* Overall stability was greatly improved
What is very important for every application developer is documentation, that's why every function or class in NimbleKit is well documented and for most of them sample code available.
* Mac OS X Version 10.5.5 or higher
* iPhone SDK 2.2 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
NimbleKit SDK is available for only $99.00 (USD). Trial version is full featured but apps created unregistered can run only on iPhone simulator (part of iPhone SDK).
Founded in 2007 as development studio by Atomix Productions, at present time company grows and has independent projects. Copyright 2007-2009 VolnaTech. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.