July 26, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Bangkok, Thailand - Vista Business Co Ltd. has reduced the price of TK Bakery Shop from $2.99 to $.99 for a limited time. TK Bakery Shop is a fast food restaurant game that simulates fast food restaurant activities of preparing and selling food to clients. Players can decorate cupcakes, serve ice cream, and toast breads and sell them to customers. Every successful sales will earn a money reward that can be deposited in the bank and later used to upgrade the shop.
Game Features - Run A Bakery:
* Greet customers with the right attitude.
* Plan how to complete orders.
* Take actions: Bake cupcakes, Scoop ice cream, and Toast breads
* Calculate the sales amount
* Calculate and give the change
* Save money in the bank
* Spend money to upgrade the bakery or donate money for a good cause
Practice Calculations: Learn to add numbers and subtract numbers to calculate total sales and the correct amount of change
Encourage Good Habit Of Savings: Save your profit in the Sheep Bank, Keep track of your business.
Put Your Money To A Good Use: Spend your money to upgrade your bakery or to donate for a cause.
Dual Languages: Available in English and Thai
Note: No In-App Purchasing! No Internet required while playing.
* iOS 5.0 or later
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi 3G, iPad, iPad Wi-Fi 4G, iPad, iPad Wi-Fi Cellular
* iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi Cellular
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5
* iPod touch (3rd generation or later models)
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 59 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TK Bakery Shop is now $.99 (original $2.99) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Vista Business Co; Ltd. is a leading educational game company in Thailand founded by Visoot Wattanawood with a mission of integrating learning and playing in a creative, and safe environment. Since 2000, the company has sold more than 300 educational games in Thailand. Copyright (C) 2013 Vista Business Co; Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.