June 8, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seattle, WA - Candywriter today announced the immediate availability of its latest forays into the App Store's Casino games category: World of Blackjack Pro and Ruby Red Slots.
World of Blackjack Pro is a comprehensive blackjack simulation that recreates the unique table experiences of popular casino destinations including Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Macao, and Monte Carlo. In addition to the prepackaged global casinos, World of Blackjack Pro players may create custom casinos that sport any combination of the most popular worldwide blackjack rules.
Based on the best-selling Mac game, World of Blackjack Pro has been designed for both the avid player and novice alike and includes detailed play analysis, report cards, hints, lifetime statistic tracking, and 22 card counting systems.
* 6 casino hotspots painstakingly researched and recreated
* Unique rule sets including Las Vegas Downtown's single deck face down deal, Macao's triple 7-7-7 payout, and Monte Carlo's no dealer hole card
* Build custom casinos with millions of rule combinations
* Track statistics across all sessions
* Use the various hint features to improve your play
* 22 card counting strategies supported
* Based on the best-selling Mac game
Ruby Red Slots is a colorful video slots simulation with a gem-based theme. The object is to spin Ruby Sevens and launch bonus rounds that make use of the iPhone accelerometer. Included is a bonus round that features panning for gold with the device's motion sensor.
iPhone or iPod touch 2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
World of Blackjack Pro and Ruby Red Slots are priced at $2.99 and $1.99 (USD) respectively and are available now on the iTunes App Store.
Located in Seattle, Washington, Candywriter produces creative software for Mac OS X, iPhone, and, grudgingly, sometimes Windows. Copyright 2009 Candywriter. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.