June 13, 2009 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Placitas, NM - Excel Software has delivered MarketBuddy 2.1 to automate marketing activities on the Internet. Organize contacts, manage email lists, send customized email messages or newsletters, distribute press releases, fill web forms, post trialware or shareware to download sites and create business forms. MarketBuddy supports multiple databases, multiple users and tens of thousands of contacts with a customizable database tailored to the process of marketing communication.
Contact records include custom fields, checkboxes and choices combined with form creation, data entry and printing. Contact data can be loaded from an email message, collected from an automated web form generated by MarketBuddy or imported and exported to any database or spreadsheet.
Version 2.1 adds advanced features to compare, merge, remove duplicates and organize contact records. The tool records the communication history of each email message sent or news release distributed to PR distribution sites. Users can view the time-stamped history log of each contact or search the history to determine which activities are completed and what remains to be done.
* Post News to Web Sites and Press Release Distribution Sites
* Update Product Web Directories and Publish White Papers
* Fill Web Forms Using Click Field Collections and Integrated Browser
* Upload Trialware or Shareware To Hundreds of Software Sites
* Maintain Email Lists with Add, Delete, Clean and Collect Commands
* Send Newsletters and Customize Messages with Batch Email Features
* Import, Export, Search and Manage Contact Information
* Create, Load Data, Edit and Print Custom Business Forms
* Generate Web Forms To Collect Contacts without Programming
MarketBuddy is $195 (USD) for the Standard edition or $395 for the Pro edition. Excel Software offers contact data for PR Distribution Sites, Software Download Sites, News Editor Email Addresses and White Paper Publishing Sites that can be imported into MarketBuddy and used to market any product or service.
MarketBuddy is available for Windows and Mac OS X with examples on CD, printed and PDF User Guide and integrated help system. Visit the company web site for product information, site license pricing, free trial download, demonstration videos or secure online ordering.
Established in 1985, Excel Software provides Windows and Mac OS X software products to thousands of users worldwide. Capabilities include system modeling & simulation, requirements management, software design, code generation, reengineering, bug tracking, help authoring, software license management, document protection and internet marketing automation.