August 14, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bandung, Indonesia - Indie game developer, Kidalang is proud to announce today the release of Sage Fusion 2 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and BlackBerry Z10, which is the direct sequel of the first game in the series. Set in a futuristic universe in which artificial intelligence is considered religious taboo, Sage Fusion 2 tells the adventure of a businessman and his bodyguard who descent to an underground world, trying to get back their reportedly stolen spaceship after it fell and crashed in the middle of the city. An accident behind which lies a conspiracy that involves the galactic government, the military, the church, and centuries-old historical legend.
Sage Fusion 2 is a hybrid between Role-Playing Game (RPG), adventure, and visual novel. It is not only the sequel of the previously released Sage Fusion game, but also the last chapter which concludes the story. However, the game is designed and written so that new players who haven't played the first game can also play it. Sage Fusion 2 builds on the story and gameplay set by the first game, and improves them in almost every aspect:
* Longer playtime (Sage Fusion 2 is roughly twice as long as the first game)
* More areas to explore - more engaging battles and action scenes
* More interesting puzzles
* Faster-paced story progression
Some of the game's most interesting features are:
* Story as the most important aspect of the game
* More than 120 hand-drawn backgrounds and story illustrations
* A lot of character interactions and dialogue
* Story-driven RPG gameplay with science fiction setting
* RPG-style turn-based battle system with no random enemy encounters
* Optimized control for touch screen
* No virtual joystick
* Side quests
* No in-app purchase
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 163 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Sage Fusion 2 (v1.0) is offered at the introductory price of only $1.99 USD (Reg: $2.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. The game is also available on BlackBerry Z10.
Kidalang is an indie game developer which specializes in story driven video games. Their previous game, Sage Fusion, is already released on Apple App Store and BlackBerry World with 4.5 average user rating. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Kidalang. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.