June 15, 2009 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Edmonton, Canada - Core Information Technology Inc. has announced the release of iVirus 1.0 for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch.
"iVirus is a unique, entertaining application that allows users to interact with the iPhone's normally static, anchored icons like never before" said Richard Becker, co-founder of Core Information Technology Inc.
"Apple devices won't get infected by an actual virus, so the only way to get a virus is to buy one! iVirus is a playful demonstration of viral behavior, without all the negative side effects. The application allows icons to float, collide and respond to gravity as you rotate your phone, touch and fling them."
* Fling icons and watch them collide and bounce
* Shake to reset icons back to their initial location
* Utilize custom screenshots of your own
* Adjust the gravity and fluidity of the simulation
* No iPhones or Apple devices were harmed in any way during the creation of this virus
* Entertains you during boring meetings as it randomly animates icons without your interaction
* Entertains you during really boring meetings by allowing you to interact with the icons
* Costs less than a cup of coffee
Pricing and Availability:
iVirus 1.0.0 is now available from Apple's App Store at a nominal price of $1.99 (USD) in the US and Canada. It is priced accordingly in other regional App Stores worldwide.
Based in Edmonton Alberta, Core Information Technology Inc. develops quality software expressly for the Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. Copyright (C) 2009 Core Information Technology Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.