August 27, 2013 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Spokane, Washington - PhatWare is proud to announce today a new version of WritePad, the top-selling note-taking and handwriting recognition software for iPads and iPhones - now featuring the ability to sync, store, and share documents with Google Drive, bringing the total number of supported cloud services to six.
WritePad offers the highest level of document sharing capabilities built into any iOS note-taking app. WritePad now provides even more ways to store and share documents: six major cloud services, including Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, iCloud, and SkyDrive, directly to a computer using iTunes, emailed to co-workers and classmates, exchanged between devices connected to a WiFi network, and shared on social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
Beyond its cloud support for syncing, storing and sharing documents, WritePad is also an advanced note-taker for iOS powered by PhatWare's handwriting recognition engine. Users may take handwritten notes in their own style of handwriting, and the software will convert their handwriting into computer text. WritePad also features integration with the iPhone's or iPad's Events, Contacts, Maps, and other apps.
With WritePad, users can:
* Create and edit text documents using the advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPad keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode
* Improve productivity by using inline gestures, spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features
* Improve overall handwriting recognition quality using WritePad's Statistical Analyzer, which addresses common recognition errors - When enabled, this WritePad feature learns and adapts to the user's own handwriting style
* Email, Tweet, print, or post Facebook updates directly from WritePad
* Synchronize WritePad documents with Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, iCloud, and iTunes
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 44.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WritePad for iPad 6.8 is currently $8.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. The iPhone edition is priced at $3.99. For more information about the WritePad product line, please visit PhatWare online.
Founded in October 1997, PhatWare Corporation is a leading provider of easy to use powerful software products and professional services for the mobile and desktop computing marketplace. PhatWare specializes in handwriting recognition, digital ink, note taking and database, and network management software development. PhatWare's products include such popular titles as CalliGrapher(R), PenOffice(R), PhatNotes(TM), PhatPad(TM), WritePad(TM), and others. PhatWare Corporation is a Microsoft Certified Partner, and Intel Software Partner. Copyright (C) 1997-2013 PhatWare Corporation. All Rights Reserved. PhatWare, PhatPad, PenOffice, and WritePad are registered trademarks of PhatWare Corp. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.