June 15, 2009 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Calgary, Canada - It's so easy going green! Macgamestore.com today announced the release of National Geographic's Plan It Green for the Mac through its web site and digital download service, Mac Games Arcade. The game was created and published by Merscom.
Plan It Green gives players the opportunity to plan a green city. As mayor of your hometown, with the promise of changing the old ways of the past, to bring about a new green future. You are working with close supporters to restore this town to former glory and beauty. Watch as Greenville transforms before your eyes as you build eco-homes, apply green upgrades and bring new clean jobs and industry to your hometown!
* Earn points and prestige as you transform Greenville from an eyesore, into a beautiful Green City!
* Hours of gameplay in both campaign and free play mode!
* Improve 8 neighborhoods across 45 levels!
* Upgrade your hometown with parks, eco-homes and environmental upgrades
* Build eco-friendly houses, stores and businesses
* Pick the latest eco-upgrades
* Monitor your Greendex as you track towards a more sustainable environment
Plan It Green requires Mac OS X 10.3 or higher, a 1.4 GHz Intel or PowerPC Mac, 512 MB RAM, and a 32 MB video card.
Pricing and Availability:
Nat Geo's Plan It Green is available immediately as a digital download purchase through Macgamestore.com and Mac Games Arcade. A free demo is available for download. The full version costs $19.95 (USD).
Launched in 2005, Macgamestore.com, is the most popular Mac gaming store on the Internet with over 600 Mac games available for purchase. Macgamestore.com is also the leader in digital download games and the number one web site for casual Macintosh games. Copyright 2005-2009 Macgamestore.com. All Rights Reserved. Plan It Green is copyright 2009 National Geographic.