September 16, 2013 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Del Mar, California - To celebrate the launch of the Snapheal Pro image-healing product for the Mac, MacPhun Software and several prominent industry partners are giving away a Canon 5D Mark III camera at the end of September, 2013. Free entry to the camera giveaway can be found at the official Photography Promos web-page.
The partners sponsoring the giveaway are:
* Bongo Bytes - an online photographic retailer with membership pricing
* Datacolor - a global leader in color management solutions
* Delkin Devices - a manufacturer of high quality storage devices, such as memory cards and digital accessories, for the photography market
* Eye-Fi - dedicated to building products and services that help consumers manage, nurture and share their digital memories
* MacPhun Software - award-winning mobile and desktop software developer for the consumer photography and professional digital imaging markets
* Simply Color - a professional photographers printing lab with a reputation for quality products, excellent color and world famous customer service
* Spacerframe - an innovative picture framing system featuring clear acrylic pockets and re-positional adhesive
* Zenfolio - professional photo and video hosting for photographers and enthusiasts
With a retail value of $3499 (USD), the Canon 5D Mark III is one of the company's flagship DSLR cameras perfect for photo enthusiasts and professionals alike. The entry period for the giveaway runs through 11:00 a.m. (PST) September 30, 2013. The camera will be awarded by a random drawing of all entrants at 12:00 p.m. (PST) October 1, 2013. There will also be 8 additional drawings for prizes provided by each of the partners.
Each of the partners has also provided substantial special offers on photography-related products and services. All offers expire at the end of the giveaway period on September 30, 2013.
MacPhun Software develops award-winning mobile and desktop software and technologies for the consumer photography and professional digital imaging markets. Established in 2008, MacPhun is well regarded for its consistently top-ranked apps on the iTunes App and Mac App Stores such as ColorStrokes, Snapheal, and FX Photo Studio, beloved by hundreds of thousands of photographers worldwide.