September 15, 2013 in Project Tracking (F)
[prMac.com] Basel, Switzerland - OnFlApp is proud to introduce Actotracker for OSX. Think of the ActoTracker as global bookmark/history management system for your desktop.
Its purpose is to help you to answer questions such as:
* What was that document I was working on Monday morning last week
* What was the email that caused me to change this file
* What was the website I used to look up this information
* How long have I been working on this project
The ActoTracker's killer use case is connecting different activities and pieces of information together. This makes it essential tool for activities like information research, project management or time tracking.
With the ActoTracker you will be able to 'travel back in time' and revisit what you have done hours, weeks even years ago.
AppleScript-based plugin mechanism enables ActoTracker to work with most document-oriented application.
* MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
* Keynote, Pages, Numbers
It also support IDEs:
Xcode, IntelliJ, Eclipse
Safari, Chrome and Firefox
It also works great for many web apps like:
* Gmail, Google calendars
* JIRA, Confluence
And it can record various events in applications:
* MS Outlook email, calendar and todo entries
* Apple Mail's emails
* Adium's chats
* Skype's calls
Last but not least, the ActoTracker can export a journal as XML file, making it easy to use the data in your billing system.
* Intel, 64-bit processor
* OS X 10.8 or later
* Access for assistive devices should be enabled for the best result
* 2.3 MB
OnFlApp specializes in creating productivity enhancing tools for a digital workplace.
Located in Basel, Switzerland, OnFlApp specializes in creating productivity enhancing tools for a digital workplace. Copyright (C) 2013 OnFlApp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.