September 19, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - Eleventh Level Interactive's is proud to announce the Kickstarter campaign for Underwater Metropolis. Enjoy a world where wacky plankton and eccentric fish will make up your population and share in the fun of visiting a place unlike anything you have ever seen before - unless you have gills, that is..
Underwater Metropolis is a classic city builder on the mobile platform taking the player deep beneath the sea to a dynamic and customizable world filled with creative creatures and fraught with exciting disasters.
* Grow and maintain your Metropolis' Population, Economy and Safety
* Completely customize your city including the layout of streets and buildings setting them to your liking and to suit your plans
* Influence the politics and lifestyles of your Metropolites by assigning jobs to your specialists and workforce
* Prepare and lead the defense of your city in the face of numerous undersea disasters
* Manage crises ranging from low-level crime to natural disasters to insane Laser-shark attacks
* Mobilize your Metropolites and workforce to help overcome any challenges your Metropolis may face
Underwater Metropolis is looking to expand the city-building experience on the mobile gaming platform and will add a lot more than just extra personality to the genre.
The city will be your living, breathing avatar representing you, the player. You will be able to assign jobs to your most talented Metropolites and build important facilities, civic centres and, of course, impressive landmarks.
Underwater Metropolis will be a refreshing change to your normal mobile gaming experience providing an ever-changing city responsive to your choices and its own environment.
With a strong catalogue of concept art from our confident cartoon animators and the beginning of a smooth and energetic soundtrack, we will show you how our game feels before we get the chance to show you how the game plays.
Together, we have released 8 titles across both the iOS and Android platforms before under taking Underwater Metropolis and we feel that we have developed solid practices and a strong understanding of the mobile market to do justice to one of our dream projects!
Located in Vancouver, Canada, Eleventh Level Interactive was founded in 2012 by CEO Dustin Kaban, Humaira Thalayan, Kyle Wall, Evan Luty, and Troy Otway. Developing over the top titles, specializing in strong core mechanics and overall family friendly design. All Material and Software (C) 2007 Eleventh Level Interactive / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.