September 19, 2013 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] N Richland Hills, Texas - Since its release in April 2010, Drafts has become one of the most popular productivity apps on the iOS App Store. Drafts distinguishes itself by making it easy to quickly capture text and send it to almost anywhere: email, messages, events, todo lists, social networks as well as services such as Dropbox and Evernote.
Advanced customization and workflow features have helped Drafts win many accolades, including Macworld's "App Gem Award", Lifehackers "Lifehacker Pack" and a selection as a "Best New App" on The Verge.
Drafts has always been a forward looking app, and Agile Tortoise is happy to announce Drafts and Drafts for iPad will be ready for the September 18, 2013, release of iOS 7 with great new updates that take fit right in to the look and feel. Version 3.5 updates will be free updates which require iOS 7.
Version 3.5 brings many enhancements to the Drafts experience, including:
* Incredible, fresh interface takes full advantage iOS 7
* Post to Google . In addition to Twitter, Facebook and App.net, Drafts has added support for Google posting, to make it the best one-stop shop for all your social network updates
* Magic "+" Button. Tap and hold the new draft button and get additional options, such as the ability to quickly create new drafts with a text selection, the contents of the clipboard
* Import from Dropbox. With Dropbox's app installed, Drafts can now import files easily
* Display count of unprocess drafts as an app badge
* Hide the status bar when editing
* Enhanced customization through new action tags to work with text selections, or ranges of text lines
* Many more tweaks and improvements
Pricing and Availability:
Available immediately, Drafts and Drafts for iPad 3.5 require iOS 7 and are free updates for existing customers. Download from the iTunes App Store for $2.99 (iPhone) and $3.99 (iPad).
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. is an independent software shop that develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2013 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.