June 18, 2009 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Brno, Czech Republic - iPhone application development team PoweryBase has submitted "NotifyMe" to the iTunes App Store, the first Push based reminder for iPhone OS 3.0 released on 17th Juny 2009. NotifyMe lets users quickly create personal reminders, notifications and alerts for daily on the go usage. Minimalistic user interface approach brings comfort of adding reminders never seen before on a mobile device. The NotifyMe user is only two finger taps away from setting a new timed reminder with optional sound notification.
"Immediately on application start, the keyboard is active. You can start typing your reminder right away," said Pavel Serbajlo, UI designer of NotifyMe. "Just confirm the input, set the date and time on a simple scrolling wheel and tap the Save button."
Optionally, the user can also choose a category and repeating mode, e.g. for storing repeated Birthday reminders and other categorizing. All reminders are delivered to user's iPhone home screen at the set time. NotifyMe screenshots and a human-readable diagram of How Push implementation works are already available on PoweryBase website.
* Simple and straightforward interface customized for quick usage. Big buttons, big text input, optimized for one-hand usage. Easy to use while driving or walking
* Three startup options: "New reminder" on startup, "Main screen" or "Upcoming reminders"
* Viewing and editing the upcoming reminders by time & viewing past reminders
* Viewing and editing reminders by category
* Categories available: ToDo, Personal, Work, School, Birthdays, TV Show, Shopping
* Global time zone changes support
* GPRS, Edge, 3G or WiFi network required (used for the Apple Push service)
* iPhone with firmware version 3.0
Pricing and Availability:
NotifyMe will be available on the App Store for $3.99 (USD) along with the free demonstration version, soon after firmware version 3.0 is released to public by Apple, Inc. PoweryBase will gladly provide free promo codes for any reviewers interested in NotifyMe.
PoweryBase is a small team focused on creating innovative applications for the iPhone. With a total of 20 years of experience in server technologies, software development, marketing and advertising, NotifyMe stands out as a natural outgrowth of what can be accomplished with the latest Push service provided by Apple. PoweryBase is not associated with Apple, Inc. Copyright 2009 PoweryBase. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.