June 23, 2009 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Parker, Colorado - The Pragmatic Studio has announced two upcoming training courses for developers interested in learning how to create iPhone applications using the latest iPhone SDK 3.0. These 4-day, hands-on courses will be held August 4-7, 2009 in Reston, VA and August 25-28, 2009 in Denver, CO.
In this course, you'll learn how to build iPhone applications like the pros with guided instruction by two experienced iPhone developers and authors: Bill Dudney and Daniel Steinberg.
* Get a jump start to build your own iPhone or iPod Touch applications.
* Learn how to use the tools and APIs in the iPhone SDK 3.0 and how they all fit together to create dynamic iPhone applications.
* Get hands-on coding experience and answers to your questions so you can start creating your own iPhone application with confidence.
* Save time and frustration by focusing exclusively on iPhone development for four days with expert guidance.
Attending this course is a great way to quickly get up to speed on the latest iPhone SDK 3.0 and get your questions answered. Topics include:
* Intro to Objective-C
* Xcode and Interface Builder
* Cocoa Touch APIs and Design Patterns
* View Controllers
* Navigation and Tab Bar Controllers
* Table Views
* Keyboard Input
* Intro to Core Data
* Custom Drawing
* Touch Events
* Core Animation
* Photos and Address Book
* Map Kit and Core Location
* Performance and Debugging
You'll not just learn how to use these powerful tools and APIs, you'll also understand why things are the way they are. You'll be ready to create your first iPhone application, or improve upon your existing application.
Students who have attended this course have applications in the App Store and have high praise for the course:
* "It was totally awesome! I learned more in these four days than in six months of muddling around on my own."
* "Exceptionally awesome. Highly recommended! Great instructors. Bill and Daniel made it worth every dollar."
* "The trainers go through so many details and show you every aspect of the SDK and over the 4 days you write tons of really cool iPhone apps and you come out of the training as an iPhone developer."
* "Highly recommended for anyone needing practical, effective guidance on getting into iPhone development."
iPhone development is a popular topic, and these courses tend to sell out fairly quickly. Make plans to join us and save $300 on early registration.
The Pragmatic Studio offers public and private training on relevant topics taught by highly-qualified authors and experts. Since 2005, over 1500 developers have learned iPhone, Objective-C, Cocoa, Ruby, and Rails in our courses. By attending a Studio you'll get the most up to date training around. Copyright 2009 The Pragmatic Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and Xcode are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.