September 23, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - Energy Collector Grid Wars is an action packed retro styled arcade game! Make your way through a maze of deadly enemies to collect orbs for points and power-ups for multipliers and special abilities all while challenging your friends via seamless Facebook integration!
Energy Collector Grid Wars also features an upgrade portal where players can purchase additional power ups for extra special abilities.
* Collect orbs to get points and replenish your energy levels!
* Collect power-ups for special abilities and extra points!
* Chain together orb collections for massive score multipliers!
* Test your reflexes by dodging enemies!
* Fast paced addicting gameplay!
* Collect power-ups like double-points and shields for superior abilities!
* Share your highscores with your friends on Facebook!
* Compete against friends via seamless GameCenter integration!
* HD Graphics with stunning particle effects!
Feeling low on coins? No problem, buy more coins with value packs of 10 thousand, 25 thousand, and 50 thousand coins!
* App Store: iOS 5 Minimum
* iOS 6.3 MB
* iPhone 5(s/c) and iPad optimized Retina graphics
Pricing And Availability:
Energy Collector Grid Wars is available for $0.99 worldwide on the App Store.
Into-It Games is a new start-up game development studio operating from Mountain View, California. Our energetic and dedicated team aspires to making fun, addicting, and high-quality games for the ever increasingly dominant mobile platforms. We are founded and run by a small group of high school students aspiring to reach the next level of quality in the development of mobile applications. The end goal for our studio is to create a customer-fueled gaming experience inspired by the desires of the users. As previously mentioned, our goal of providing a user-generated experience needs your help! Our social media links are at the bottom of our page, or you can visit the contact page for more information. Copyright (C) 2013 Into-It Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.