October 5, 2013 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - "BISCUE App", a business skills application provided by the Shubiki Corporation, Japan, has released new in-app courses entitled "How to Behave at Work in Japan - Participation in the Meeting", for smartphones and tablets in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
While snack-sized learning (Short-time self-learning on mobile devices) is becoming popular in the training and learning industry, some of the courses that most businesspersons challenge are business skills improvement and language learning.
In order to meet these market demands, BISCUE App has provided a number of business skills courses in multilanguages (7 languages at present) for smartphones and tablets in the global marketplace.
The newly released series is designed for non-Japanese businesspersons to learn how to participate in the meetings in Japanese business society. By using side-by-side translation between the mother tongue of each learner and Japanese, it provides the opportunity to learn both Japanese and the business in Japan simultaneously.
This release also includes multilanguage learning courses for Japanese businesspersons who work in the global market.
About BISCUE AppL
* Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
* Title: "How to Behave at Work in Japan - Participation in the Meeting"
* Price: Indicated in each store
* Table of Contents:
1. When Making a Report
2. When Making a Question
3. When Saying an Opinion
4. When Objecting and Arguing
About the courses:
(For non-Japanese businesspersons)
* In Japanese with English translation
* In Japanese with Chinese translation
* In Japanese with Spanish translation
* In Japanese with Latin American Spanish translation
* In Japanese with Portuguese translation
* In Japanese with French translation
* Keywords (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Multiple-choice tests and results (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Explanation (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Additional explanation (In each language)
* Japanese audio narration is included.
(For Japanese businesspersons)
* In English with Japanese translation
* In Chinese with Japanese translation
* In Spanish with Japanese translation
* In Latin American Spanish with Japanese translation
* In Portuguese with Japanese translation
* In French with Japanese translation
* Keywords (In each language with Japanese translation)
* Multiple-choice tests and results (In each language with Japanese translation)
* Explanation (In each language with Japanese translation)
* Additional explanation (In Japanese)
* Audio narration in each language is included.
About BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning:
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-Learning libraries "BISCUE LS".
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 19.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BISCUE 2.0.6 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including approx. 500 pre-packaged titles under the brand name of "BISCUE Business Content", is supplied in various media such as apps, e-learning and m-learning among others. The courses are used mainly by organizational users in Japan which include global corporations, small and medium sized companies, government, public organizations, and universities. Copyright (C) 2013 Shubiki Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.