October 12, 2013 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Adelaide, Australia - Pixelflip Studios and twizzlez.com are delighted to announce the release of Woolizoo's Ocean Rescue. An engaging and imaginative app designed to teach kids about environmental issues in fun and creative ways. Available now from the Apple app store, Google Play and the Amazon app store.
Dive into this colourful crochet ocean adventure. Discover a world full of fun and wonder with games and puzzles to teach your children the importance of keeping our oceans and environment clean.
Engage in educational and imaginative activities with many favourite creatures from the deep blue sea, from baby sea turtles to antarctic penguins. Woolizoo's Ocean Rescue is fun, engaging and imaginative learning for kids aged 2-6.
Bring smiles to your child!
* Aimed at kids aged 2-6 but fun for all ages
* Teach children about factors impacting our environment in fun and creative ways
* 16 fun games and educational activities to explore
* Beautiful graphics and animations, all objects are handmade crochet
* Watch the ocean transform before your eyes as a direct result of your help
* Minimal interface and text allowing your child to easily explore the world
* NO in game purchases or advertisements
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Nook HD & Android devices
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 77.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Woolizoo's Ocean Rescue is available now for the iPad, iPhone, iPod worldwide via the App Store in the kids, education & games category. Also available from Google Play and Amazon app store for Android devices. Priced at $1.99 (USD). Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Adelaide, Australia, Pixelflip Studios is an independent startup games studio specialising in innovative and interactive media for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2013 Pixelflip Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.