October 11, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bussum, Netherlands - OCG Studios today is thrilled to announce the release of Roxie's Puzzle Adventure 1.0, their third app in the acclaimed Roxie series, available now in the iOS App Store, Google Playstore, and Amazon app store. Finally the beautiful illustrations by Roxie Munro playable as a gigantic jigsaw puzzle for all ages. The amazing artwork with incredible complexity will keep adults, and children, challenged and busy for hours. It's addictive! This gigantic hand-drawn maze is divided into 16 different puzzles.
* You can play on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* 16 highly detailed and complex illustrations, with new content coming soon
* Play up to 260 pieces on the iPad and 130 on the iPhone (children can start with as few as 6 pieces)
* Pieces can be locked in groups
* For extra complexity you can switch on the rotation of the pieces
* Win 1, 2, or 3 stars depending on the complexity
* The "Help" functions can make it a little easier by showing the end result or finding the corners first
* Up to 5 different players can play different puzzles
* Your progress is stored, so you can continue later
Previous app releases on tap are, Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventure, Roxie's Doors and The Artist Mortimer.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 34.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Roxie's Puzzle Adventure 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
OCG Studios is a subsidiary of OC Graphics. The company develops and designs beautiful apps for the iOS and Android platforms. As a Moms With Apps member, we follow the "Know What's Inside" Best Practices for Kids' Apps. Copyright (C) 2013 OCG Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.