October 14, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Mr. Pew brings RPG elements to the Space Shooter genre by bringing in a level up mechanism. As you level up, your power, defense, and health will be upgraded. Once you reach higher levels your attacks will change will allow you to more easily defeat enemies. The game has 25 stages set out across 5 worlds. You can challenge each stage and try to get 3 stars.
Multiplayer Mode adds a special experience to Mr. Pew. You are able to use Game Center to play alongside friends and random people from across the globe. You will play both cooperatively and competitively. Help each other defeat the enemies but try to be the player with the highest score at the end.
Endless Mode allows a player to challenge themselves into surviving as long as possible.
Unlock. Different Worlds:
* Play through and unlock twenty five different levels spread out across five worlds
* Each world has unique enemies and a boss awaiting you at the end
* Can you beat all twenty five different levels?
Upgrades. Level Up Your Character:
* Level up Mr. Pew to upgrade his defense, attack and special stats
* As he levels up, his attacks will change and he will be able to defeat enemies easier
Multiplayer. Team Together to Win:
* Play with another player over the internet
* Work together to defeat enemies
* Try to finish as the player with the highest score
Game Center Integration. Challenge Friends:
* Challenge friends to beat your high score
* Try to become first in the Leaderboards
* Unlock all achievements
Share With Your Friends:
* Native Facebook, Twitter, and Sina Weibo integration allows you to share with your friends
* Keep your friends updated with your latest score
* Having trouble beating Tentacular? See if one of your followers has an idea
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 27.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mr. Pew 1.1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Abdul Aljebouri and Leslie Young have been working on creating iOS games since 2012. Their first game, Mr. Pew, has been on the App Store for 6 months. Copyright (C) 2013 Abdul Aljebouri and Leslie Young. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.