November 14, 2013 in Mac OSX (F)
[prMac.com] Beijing,China - After Audio Editor, Macsome is also proud to introduce another new product - Audio Splitter. Literally, It is an audio file splitter designed to split audio files into a set number or a set duration. With this audio splitter, users can split audio files up into individual tracks.
Designed to be very easy and intuitive to use, Macsome Audio Splitter will help users split AAC, MP3 files within minutes and adjust audio file sizes as users want.
This audio splitter is a full-featured professional audio cutting tool for Mac users.
* It is a freeware
* Unbelievably fast splitting
* Keep ID Tags
* Keep Sound Quality Untouched
* Batch Splitting Supported
* Multiple method of splitting
Multiple method of splitting:
* You can split MP3 or AAC files by time or pieces count
* Batch splitting - Macsome Audio Splitter supports batch splitting, which allows users to cut audio files to small pieces
* Fast and high quality - The ID tags of audiobook will be preserved, and the sound quality will be kept untouched while splitting. And the splitting speed is unbelievably fast
* Get it Free - The Audio Splitter is a freeware. The users can always upgrade to the master's edition at a later time with has additional effects and features
* Mac OS X 10.4.x or 10.5.x
* At least 512M physical RAM
Macsome Inc. is a software development company which established in 2008 with expertise and experience in converting audio books and iTunes music, transferring iPod files and recording audio. It develops products such as Macsome Audio Book Converter, iPod File Transfer, iTunes Music Converter, Audio Recorder and so on for personal computers and mobile devices. All of Macsome products have an easy-to-use interface. Copyright (C) 2013 Macsome. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.