November 15, 2013 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Tension Software announces String Replacer 1.1 for Mac. String Replacer allows to find and replace a list of strings inside files and folders directly or in batch mode. String Replacer allows to operate on multiple files using a multiple string replacement list. It works with just a single click or using drag and drop.
String Replacer can replace strings inside any text files (text, htm, html, tsv, csv and any other file that can be opened as a text file)
It can replace in a single pass an unlimited number of strings with other strings, and parsing one or more file from a list of files and folder content (including all the files nested inside folders at any nested level)
String Replacer is document based to offer the advantage to save all the settings, the list of files and folder to precess and list of string to replace, inside the document and to have all this data ready to be used again for reuse opening the document and executing the replacing operations in batch mode, just with a single click.
String Replacer can work also on files and folder (with nested contents) via Drag and Drop with Instant Replacement.
You just need to drop a file or a folder on the dedicated area of a target document and the dropped file (or all the files inside the dropped folder) will be processed instantly as specified inside the target document.
* Can replaces strings on an unlimited number of selected files and files inside folders at any nested levels
* Can specify for folders, extension of files to work on (skipping the others)
* Can use an unlimited list of strings to find and replace
* Can use plain text replacement or complex grep functions
* Works in batch mode, replacing on an unlimited number of files with a single click
* Document based can specify a base sources on disk to work on and use it at successive relaunch of the document without further input
* Works also in drag and drop mode, it's enough to drop a file on the document to have it processed instantly
* Fully sandboxed, ready and optimized for the latest OS X release.
String Replacer requires Mac OS X 10.9 or successive:
What's new in this release:
* Log now indicates how much replacements and where
* Accepts the empty string as string replacement
* Accept drag and drop to add sources
* Improved layout
* Bug fixes
* It requires minimum Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
* Price for String Replacer is $ 8.99 (USD)
String Replacer is available only from the App Store
Tension Software develops software for Mac OS X and iOS using the latest Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Copyright (C) 2013 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.