November 21, 2013 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Tension Software announces Password Creator 1.2 for OS X. Password Creator 1.2 allows to create on Mac up to 50K random unique passwords in a single click. The user can create a single password or a long list of passwords (up to 50000), inside an internal table, ready to be saved on disk in plain text format for reuse.
The application can create different kind of passwords:
* Alpha only lowercase
* Alpha only uppercase
* Alpha only any-case
* Alphanumeric only lowercase
* Alphanumeric only uppercase
* Alphanumeric only any-case
* Numeric only
* Hexadecimal (to be used in WEP encrypted wireless modem)
* Alphanumeric lowercase with punctuation
* Alphanumeric uppercase with punctuation
* Alphanumeric any-case with punctuation
The user can select the length of the password and it is created live while the user selects the options. Strength of the created password is visualized in a graphic way. Single password can be shown or maintained hidden inside the window. Password Creator includes a PDF embedded user guide.
* You can generate not only just one password in one shot, or up to 50000 unique passwords with a single click, and save them on disk in a text file.
* Password Creator can be used as a random data generator, with output importable by any other software that can read text data from disk
* Optionally avoids use of ambiguous chars similar to others
* When creating a list of password, optional 'avoid duplicates' to create only unique passwords
* Password browse inside an internal table
* Password sort
* Save on disk in text format, alphabetically or by creation
* Can export to disk data to be imported by any app
* Better creation algorithm
* Improved layout
* Resizable windows when in Multiple creation
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Password Creator 1.2 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Tension Software develops software for Mac OS X and iOS using the latest Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Copyright (C) 2013 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.