December 1, 2013 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Based in Singapore - Nectary Studio is proud to announce FlashWants, a social networking app that helps you make things happen by shouting out when you want to do something. Users can easily post these thoughts via an image with a caption. Your friends and the community can join you and keep you from procrastinating. FlashWants provides the tools and community online to help you accomplish the things you want to do with your friends offline.
Co-founder of FlashWants, Eve Law, says, "We knew we were on the right track when a group of our users come together for a cakes party because of our app. That's the co- enjoyment we hope to bring to people."
Here's how FlashWants works:
* A user can easily capture his wants via an image with a caption, without the hassle of filling up the time and venue. Examples of want, "a weekend getaway" or "baking cookies"
* Images help users to paint a better story. The image search in FlashWants automagically finds relevant images off the Internet that best describes their wants
* Friends who want it too can join in the fun by responding to these posts with comments and suggestions
* Users can also discover and get inspired by existing posts on FlashWants. Like the retweet of Twitter, users can reflash if they see something they want too
By capturing these thoughts, FlashWants creates more opportunities for you and friends to co-enjoy the things you want. We want people to be truly socialising, face to face, not behind the glowing screens of their computers and gadgets.
FlashWants is available on the App Store for free. It is available worldwide in English. FlashWants is designed for iPhone and iPod touch. FlashWants requires iOS 6.1 or newer.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 17.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FlashWants - Broadcast Your Wants 1.2.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Located in Singapore, Nectary Studio was founded in 2013 by Scott Ng, Eve Law and Lee Xiang Rui. The mission of FlashWants is to bring people closer together via their wants. Copyright (C) 2013 Nectary Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.