December 5, 2013 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released the courses entitled "Introduction to the Management Strategy" for its business skills application "BISCUE App" in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Although snack-sized learning (Short-time self-learning on mobile devices) is getting popular, there are not enough courses available for business skills improvement, and in particular, there are few for management related subjects.
"BISCUE App" has been providing a variety of courses that everyone can use to improve their business skills with the aim of becoming a competent professional leader.
The courses, "Introduction to the Management Strategy" released this time, are designed for every businessperson to learn the basics of management in 7 languages, and can also be used to study foreign languages commonly used in business.
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-Learning libraries "BISCUE LS".
About the courses:
* Title: "Introduction to the Management Strategy"
* Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
Table of Contents:
1. Corporate Management
2. Management Philosophy
3. Strategy Formulation
4. The Process of Strategic Management
* Multiple-choice tests and results
* Additional explanation
* Summary of the chapter
* Audio narration in each language is included.
* Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
* Compatible with other platforms in the future.
* Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets
* Phone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 14.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BISCUE 2.0.7 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 600 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning". The courses are used by diversified users which include individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.