December 4, 2013 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Traverse City, Michigan - MacUpdate launched its annual Winter Mac software bundle Wednesday, delivering 10 great Mac apps plus 2 bonus titles for early buyers, all for just $39.99. The limited-time offer represents a nearly $400 value and includes a mix of the some of the most popular Mac apps.
The MacUpdate Winter 2013 Bundle includes:
1. Anonymizer (6-months) ($49.99) - A premium VPN service for ensuring anonymity online. Unlimited bandwidth, zero throttling, zero logging; for Mac and iOS.
2. BackBlaze (6-months) ($30.00) - The best cloud backup solution for Mac users. Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage.
3. ExpanDrive 3 ($39.95) - Connect to and work with FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, and Dropbox as if they were local volumes; one of the highest rated Mac utilities.
4. Paragon 2-in-1 Bundle ($29.95) - Connect NTFS-formatted Windows drives to your Mac & HFS-formatted Mac drives to Windows PCs.
5. iStopMotion 3 ($49.99) - The best stop-motion animation tool for Mac, suitable for amateurs or professionals.
6. Labels & Addresses ($49.99) - Powerful label printing tool, perfect for mailing holiday cards!
7. Mail Designer ($34.99) - Easily create beautiful email stationery templates.
8. MailHub ($19.00) - Powerful Mail.app enhancer; a must-have for anyone serious about email.
9. Cocktail 7 ($19.00) - General purpose maintenance and optimization utility for OS X.
10. Washing Machine ($29.99) - The perfect compliment to Cocktail; includes additional optimization and cleaning features for your Mac.
Bonus App (Early Buyers): Flame Painter 2 ($29.99) - Innovative and unique painting app.
Bonus (first 5,000): IconBox 2 ($14.99) - Search, download, and organize icons, then use IconBox to customize your Mac's appearance.
Pricing and Availability:
The MacUpdate December 2013 Bundle is available now for $39.99 (USD) exclusively at MacUpdate through December 24, 2013.
MacUpdate was founded in 1997 and has since become the leading Mac software site on the Web. The site remains independently owned and operated and represents one of the largest Apple communities online. MacUpdate Promo was launched in 2006 and delivers 24-hour daily software deals and periodic bundles. Copyright (C) 2013 MacUpdate. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.