November 27, 2013 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Smart Idea, Inc. proudly announces that Quick Money Recorder 2.6.1, the easiest expense tracker app for personal finance for iPhone and iPod, has reached 1,000,000 download at App Store. It needs only little over 2 month to reach 1,000,000 from 700,000 downloads.
Quick Money Recorder is the easiest personal finance app ever made. It takes only 2 second to record your expense. A simple screen and functions have gained popularity among woman. In new version, Quick Money Recorder supports Chinese languages (Simplified and Traditional Chinese), which are used by a large number of people next to English. We expect that this will increase in the number of users in China and Taiwan.
About Quick Money Recorder - new version v2.6.0/2.6.1
* Bar chart function is added to compare monthly or daily expense
* Category color change (Premium function)
* Reminder function
* Chinese languages (Simplified and Traditional Chinese)
Description of Quick Money Recorder:
* An application which anyone follows and which records simple expenditure.
* It makes you possible to input expense data just in 2 seconds.
* Easy interface, no complicated settings
* Easy graph make it easy to understand the expense
About Quick Money Recorder:
* Distribution started at App Store in August, 2012. The easiest personal finance app ever made
* Price: free
* Distribution: Apple App Store
* Requirements: iPhone 5S, 5C & iPhone 5, 4, 4S, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or higher
* Distribution: Google Play
* Requirement: Smartphones with Android 2.3 or higher
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 13.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Quick Money Recorder 2.6.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Smart Idea. Inc., the developer of smartphone apps, provides Smartphone app with smart idea which make people life easier and happier. Copyright (C) 2013 Smart Idea. Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.