December 6, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Manchester, United Kingdom - Christmas Crush is a simple and addictive match three game for iPhone. Help Santa line up three or more identical items vertically or horizontally to help him deliver the toys this Christmas. But be wary of the evil Grinch and stop him from ruining Christmas; earn tons of tokens along the way and use them to buy fun Powerups and to get rid of the Grinch. Christmas Crush is undoubtedly the hottest new game for Christmas 2013 due to its addictive gameplay and stunning graphics.
* Gorgeous Festive Design - Check out the sweet graphics and groove to original songs and sound effects as you bust a move, DX style.
* Try 3 Modes Of Gameplay -Levels - Test your skills and become the best.
Timed - Match as many items as you can as the clock winds down.
Endless - Swipe, dash, and crush to your heart's content and earn tons of tokens.
* Earn Cool Powerups - Gingerbread - Create any item using the gingerbread man to help with your matching mania.
Candy Canes - Eliminate all of one type of item tile in one big blast!
Grinch Trap - Catch the Grinch and get him off the screen.
Clues - Find elusive matches and solve the puzzle.
* Choose A Background - Pick from the Pine Forest, The North Pole , Christmas Eve, Pine Forest, and the Three Wise Men!
* Help The Elves Out - Match four items to set it flashing . Match two more tiles with a flashing one, and watch all the adjacent tiles pop!
* Prove Your Toy Making Skills - Play to beat your high score, earn tokens, and redeem them for helpful Powerups on your way to match-3 mastery.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 28.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Christmas Crush 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Infinity Games is an independent game studio currently based in Manchester, UK looking to break out into the apple app store game market. Copyright (C) 2013 Infinity Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.